Thursday, January 17, 2013

SNUFF (drama)

For those of you who know the name Chuck Palahniuk, you can imagine how excited I am to be working on this project.  Co-writing the adaptation of the Fight Club author's novel, "Snuff" with director Fabien Martorell is basically a dream come true.  Producer Adam Goldworm has been an invaluable resource on how to make this very risque book work as a screenplay.

This is one of the more challenging assignments that I've had, but I also think that this script turned out to be one of the finest I've churned out thus far.  We have a rewrite or two to go, but I'm already over the moon about it.

There's no video to show you, but below are the two alternate covers of the novel and a link to a story about the film we're making.  Between these images and what you already know about the mind of Chuck, you can probably tell this is going to be one insane ride.

I'll keep you updated as to what happens next.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment